Important Voting Information & Deadlines
To check your voter registration status, download voter guides, and to learn more, visit the Maryland State Board of Elections at https://www.elections.maryland.gov.
Maryland Deadlines and Voting Information:
- Tuesday, Oct 13 l Online Voter Registration Deadline
- Tuesday, Oct 20 l Deadline for a Mail-in Ballot Request to be Received by the Board of Elections
- Monday, Oct 26 | First Day of General Election Early Voting
- Monday, Nov 2 | Last Day of General Election Early Voting
- Tuesday, Nov 3 | Last Day for In Person Voter Registration
- Tuesday, Nov 3 | Election Day
To vote by mail, voters MUST request a mail-in ballot. Three ways to request your mail-in ballot:
Step 1. Online: Must have valid Maryland Driver’s License or MVA-issued ID card https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/OnlineVoterRegistration/Instructions
Step 2. Complete and return the form below. Read the instructions, enter the required information, print the form, sign it, and return it to your local board of elections. You can return it by mail, fax, or email (You must scan as an attachment) https://elections.maryland.gov/voting/documents/Absentee_Ballot_Application_English.pdf
Step 3. Schedule an appointment to go to your local board of elections office and fill out and turn in the form. The Prince George’s County Board of Elections is by Appointment Only: 1100 Mercantile Lane Suite 115A. Largo, MD 20774. Phone: 301-341-7300
IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED TO VOTE
You can register to vote online: https://elections.maryland.gov/voter_registration/application.html
Please go to https://elections.maryland.gov/index.html or call (410) 269-2840 OR (800) 222-8683.
Not from Maryland?
Go to www.BetterKnowABallot.com to find out how to vote in your state.